1. RedwoodKing always adheres to the Personal Data Protection Act and naturally respects your privacy. In general we only collect information that is not directly traceable to your identity.
2. We also only collect personal data that you voluntarily make available to us, such as your name and address, e-mail address and / or telephone number and payment data when you enter into a (purchase) agreement with us or want to receive more information from us. This data will then be included in our customer base and possibly in your own RedwoodKing account. When you provide this information to us, we will only use it for those specific purposes (unless otherwise stated here).
3. In addition, RedwoodKing may use your personal data (with your permission or if you have become a customer) to inform you of products or services that may be of interest to you. You can always unsubscribe from this via firstname.lastname@example.org
4. It is always permitted to ask RedwoodKing to inspect your personal data, to correct, supplement, delete or protect your data if this data is incorrect, incomplete or not applicable.
5. If you are under the age of 16 then you need permission from a parent or guardian to provide your personal information to RedwoodKing. Your parent or guardian can always request that the information provided to RedwoodKing is adjusted or removed.
7. Cookies are used by us to remember your preferences, the contents of your shopping cart and your account details and to be able to personalize the content of our website especially for you. With these cookies we keep track of which pages of the webshop you visit and which search terms you have used. We combine this with other data, such as the referring website or search engine, the day and time of the visit and certain technical data, such as browser settings and the operating system. This information all comes together in a profile that we complete with every subsequent visit of you to our website. If you are already a Redwoodking customer, well-known customer information is added to the profile, such as the product ownership or the number of transactions that have been done in the past. The profile contains data that is no more than 14 months old. Older data is automatically deleted from the profile.
8. RedwoodKing also uses Google Analytics to get an idea of how you and our other visitors reach this website and how you use it. This way we can optimize our website. Cookies are also used here. Click here for more information about which cookies are placed with Google Analytics. Google Analytics also collects specific information, such as IP addresses and browser data, and transfers it to servers stored by Google in the United States. Google may provide this information to third parties if required to do so by law or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf.
9. RedwoodKing provides appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect the (provided by you) personal data. Part of this care is the use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL). However, with e-mail communication, complete data security cannot be guaranteed by us.
Do you have any questions? Then contact our customer service via email@example.com